Jobs/ Scholarships/ Prizes
- Project Assistant for the Dictionary of Medieval Latin from Celtic Sources (DMLCS), Fixed Term Contract (1 Year initially; part-time basis 0.8 FTE), Royal Irish Academy, Dublin (closing date: 12.00, 7 July 2017).
- Colmcille Grants Scheme, to promote interaction between the language communities of Irish and Scottish Gaelic (Deadlines: 9 June / 9 October, 2017).
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale, Brest, France, Position as ‘lecteur de langue étrangère’ in Irish, September 2017 – August 2018 (applications April-July 2017).
- National University of Ireland, Publication prizes in History (closing date: 28 April, 2017) (Download brochure).
- Lecturers for undergraduate courses, Celtic Studies Program, University of California, Berkeley (next review date: 11 October, 2016; final closing date: 10 October, 2017).
- Bardic Poetry Workshop, Trinity College Dublin, Friday 12 May, 2017.
- 52nd annual International Medieval Studies Congress, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 11-14 May, 2017 (call for papers for CSANA panels: deadline of September 15, 2016).
- The Paper Manuscript: a colloquium of the Department of Modern Irish, UCC, 26-27 May 2017, The Boole Library, University College Cork.
- Comhdháil ar Théatar na Gaeilge – Téatar agus Claochlú, Téatar an Lyric, Béal Feirste, Déardaoin 25ú Bealtaine, 2017.
- Annual Deirdre Flanagan Memorial Lecture, Queen’s University, Belfast, Thursday 25th May, 2017.
- Cumann Léinn Éireannaigh Cheanada, Comhdháil Bhliantúil / Annual Conference of the Canadian Association of Irish Studies, Ollscoil Uladh, DOIRE, 27-30 Meitheamh, 2017 (GAIRM AR PHÁIPÉIR).
- Comhdháil na nDéise 2017, Place-names conference, Waterford Institute of Technology, 15 June, 2017.
- University of Western Brittany’s Summer School, Quimper/Kemper (Finistère/Penn ar bed), June 19 – July 1, 2017.
- 4th international conference on Jacobite studies, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland, 30 June – 1 July 2017.
- Summer School, School of Celtic Studies, DIAS, 3-14 July, 2017.
- Symposium: The Mabinogi, Cardiff University, 8 July, 2017.
- Second European Symposium in Celtic Studies, Bangor University, 31 July – 3 August, 2017.
- Symposium: New Approaches to Brittonic Historical Linguistics, School of Celtic Studies, DIAS, 31 August – 1 September 2017.
- ‘Ar an Imeall i Lár an Domhain?: An Tairseachúlacht i Litríocht agus i gCultúr na hÉireann agus na hEorpa’, Ollscoil Shéarlais i bPrág, 14-16 Meán Fómhair, 2017 (GAIRM AR PHÁIPÉIR).
- The Northeast Conference on British Studies (NECBS), annual meeting, Endicott College, Beverly, MA (October 13-14, 2017).
- Towns in the Ulster Plantation (Cumann Sheanchais Bhréifne), Johnston Central Library, Cavan (14 October, 2017).
- CLCS Celtic Forum at the MLA, New York, January 4-7, 2018 (Deadline for call for papers: March 15, 2017).
- Ulidia VI / Fíanaigecht III, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig, Isle of Skye, 13-17 June, 2018 (call for papers: now open).
- Annual UCC / ITS seminar, University College Cork.
- 31st Irish Conference of Medievalists, NUI Maynooth, 29 June – 1 July, 2017 (call for papers by March 3rd 2017)
- Annual Tionól, School of Celtic Studies, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 17-19 November, 2016 (programme).
- Comhdháil ar Litríocht agus Cultúr na Gaeilge, Ollscoil Éireann, Gaillimh, 6-7 Deireadh Fómhair, 2017 (Gairm ar pháipéir: spriocdháta 9 Meitheamh, 2017).
- Léachtaí Cholm Cille, Ollscoil Mhá Nua, 21-22 Aibreán, 2017.
- Annual CSANA meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 27-30 April, 2017 (call for papers).
- Annual Harvard Celtic Colloquium, Harvard University, 7-9 October, 2016.
- Annual University of California Celtic Studies Conference: UC Berkeley, 16-19 March, 2017.
- Annual ‘Youghal Celebrates History’ Conference, Youghal, Co. Cork.
To have an event noticed here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is copyright © CDI 2017